My hands explored her back and sides, grabbing her ass tightly as she thrust her hips against my cock. Looking into your urging eyes, I slowly move my fingers along the inside of your leg. I've had so many fantasies about us being togather since our last encounter. That alone was enough to make my cock as hard as a rock, but then she came over and sat on my lap when she had completely stripped. I look into your eyes and share the despiration, my breathing rapid, persperation flowing, and my swollen shaft pulsating with each rapid beat of my heart.I lay myself over your bekoning body. It was a cold night to the windows were all fogged over and no one could see in. I'm between men (and probably will be for a while, I'm burned out on the single scene.) and I have a couple of girl friends that I get together with occasionally for a little idle recreation. Well, here tis Saturday again. "turn around lover, so I can play you too" she instructs, and I do, my own pussy wet with longing for her touch . She ran her tongue through Deb's golden bush, tracing a little circle and then moving straight down between her thighs, deep into the cleft of her pussy.